Specific settings need to be performed to set up the Organizers. These settings include deciding upon the pages that have to be made prior.
With the default plugin, The organizer pages for Submit Organizer, Organizer Dashboard are pre-installed. However one can change these pages from WP Admin -Click on- Event Manager -Click on- Settings -Click on- Pages.
1. Submit Organizer Page
The submit organizer page consists of the form, which asks for the details regarding the organizers.
To set up the Submit Organizer Page, pass the shortcode [submit_organizer_form], in the content area on the Submit Organizer Page.
To set up the Organizer dashboard page, pass the shortcode [organizer_dashboard], in the content area on the Organizer Dashboard Page.
To set up the Event Organizer page, pass the shortcode [event_organizers] in the content area on the Event Organizer page.
Note: Please make sure to have all these pages made, in order to see a dropdown of the organizer tab on the submit an event form
Create an organizer From Back-end
To create a new Organizer from backend, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to WP-admin -Click on- Event manager -Click on- Organizer -Click on- Add new.
2. Fill in the details asked of the Organizer.
3. Publish the organizer.
Create organizer from Front-end
To create a new Organizer from the frontend, Below are the steps to be followed
1. Go to the Submit Organizer.
2. Add in the details of the organizer.
3. Submit the organizer.
1. Create an Organizer(single/multiple) either at the frontend or backend.
2. Go to Post an Event page.
3. While submitting the details of the events, there is an option to select an organizer.
4. In case if you have not previously submitted the organizer on the submit an event form, you can click upon, manage here and henceforth, a popup displaying a form appears, filling which you can submit the organizers.
5. Submit the event.
How to Add, Edit, Duplicate, and Delete Organizer from Frontend?
1. Go to the Organizer Dashboard on the frontend.
2. In order to add a new organizer, click upon Add Organizer, post which it will redirect you to submit an organizer form, hence, you can thus add the organizer.
3. In order to Edit, Duplicate, or delete the organizer, There are actions you can perform on the organizer dashboard page.
4. In order to see in-depth information about the organizer, click upon the organizer on the dashboard, and it will redirect you to the Organizer detail page.
Get WP Event Manager Addon – https://wp-eventmanager.com/product/wp-event-manager/
More info about WP Event Manager: https://wp-eventmanager.com
Connect with us:
WP Event Manager Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnfYxg-fegS_n9MaPNU61bg